Frequently Asked Questions when considering or booking a Limousine or Car Service for Travel, Touring, or Airport Transportation.
How do I find my driver?
If you hired a limo or car service from automotive luxury and need to know how to contact your driver or what number to call don’t worry, we’re here to help.
To contact us directly please callor 800-843-8294 for assistance.
- For an office or a street location pickup; your driver/chauffeur will have a sign in the curb side window with your name and or your company logo if requested.
- For a residence pickup the chauffeur will announce when he arrives unless your profile specifies different instructions.
- At the airport the chauffeur will meet and greet you at the baggage claim area for domestic flights or outside customs for International flights and will assist you with your baggage.
I really liked my chauffeur. How do I request him or her again?
A lot goes into training and selecting our Automotive Luxury chauffeurs, and we’re extremely happy to know you had a great experience.
When booking your next reservation online, submit your request, along with the chauffeur’s name, in the Comments or the Chauffeur field. If you’re having trouble remembering his or her name, speak to someone in our Reservation Center, to review your last reservation. When booking over the phone, let our reservation agents know who your favorite chauffeur is.
We understand how comforting it can be to have a chauffeur you know and trust. While we cannot guarantee your request, we will do everything possible to have your favorite chauffeur available.
Will I be charged for waiting time?
If you are being picked up at your office or a residence rest assured that your chauffeur is on location at least 15 minutes prior to your designated pickup time. If you requested to be picked up at any other location, sporting event, theater, rock concert, Broadway show, airport, etc… your chauffeur should also be on location at least 15 minutes prior to your requested pick up time.
There is also a 15 minute grace period should you be running late (for example, if your meeting is running a few minutes over, no worries) your chauffeur will be there 15 minutes early and there is no additional charge for up to 15 minutes waiting.
After the 15 minute waiting time grace period, waiting time is only applied in ¼ hour (15 minute) increments at the hourly rate.
At every airport Automotive Luxury NYC car Service monitors all flights for the most up to date arrival time and allows a designated amount of waiting time prior to any overtime charges.
- Allowance of 30 minutes at LGA (Laguardia Airport in New York).
- Allowance of 45 minutes at JFK (John F. Kenedy Airport in NY).
- Allowance of 45 minutes at Newark International Airport in NJ.
- Allowance of 1 hour for all International Flights.
- Allow for extra stops directly along the route are subject to a 1/4 hour charge, off-route stops are subject to increments of 1/2 hour and plus charges.
What kinds of cars do you provide?
All of Automotive Luxury’s Vehicles are late model: meaning almost NEW!
- Luxury Sedans are one of the following vehicles (all Black): Lincoln Town Cars, Cadillac DTS, BMW 7 Series, Audi A8, or Mercedes S-Class.
- Stretch Limos are also Lincoln’s. They’ve been stretched & made L>O>N>G>E>R by famous coach builders; then fitted with TV’s, VCR’s, DVD’s and even bars stocked with Soft Drinks, Champagne and Liquor! Available in Black or White.
- We are one of the first in the Metropolitan area to offer Terra Vans, built specifically for LUXURY GROUP TRAVEL. Twelve (12) Captain’s style seats; the kind of seats you see in those motor homes. You can stand up and walk around, no luggage to block your access either, that’s stored in a huge compartment separated from the passengers in the back of the Van.
- Luxury vans for airport pickups can accommodate up to ten passengers with their luggage. But for just a little more you can opt for a Terra Van with Luxury Seating.
- If you’re just looking for a People Mover ask about our 14 passenger vans. They sure beat the cost of 3 sedans if you want to save money just moving people.
- Automotive Luxury has several Mini-Buses in different sizes and they can transport from twenty four to thirty passengers in luxury.
- Got a BIG CROWD FULL? Automotive Luxury has Coach buses, take a trip to Lake Placid, The Catskills, go to Casinos; Mohegan, Atlantic City, Vegas!
- Maybe you want to show off a little. Birthday, Anniversary, Win Lotto, or no reason at all. Automotive Luxury has Maybachs, Bentleys, Navigators, Hummers, Rolls Royces, Party Vans & Limo Buses. Special order one of these and we guarantee a memorable event!
When will my credit card be charged?
Automotive Luxury Limo will charge your credit card the day after service is provided for Amex, MasterCard, Visa and Diners Club Accounts.
If you have already set-up a master billing account, we will bill your account Bi-Monthly.
Credit Card accounts will receive an email containing an invoice with all the details regarding the trip and the total charges.
Account Billing will receive a customizable report statement containing each separate trip invoice and the total charges.
Automotive Luxury can customize your billing reports and provide detailed usage reports based on criteria you require.
What if I am unable to arrive in time for a pickup?
Call, email, or send a message from your mobile device to your reservation team member at Automotive Luxury. Be sure to let them know you’re running late. Your reservation specialist will wait at least 1 hour before they dismiss the chauffeur on all pickups. t’s important to note that anyone who misses their driver will be charged the full rate if they have not attempted to contact Automotive Luxury as documented on your confirmation email.
If you have any questions or might be delayed please call the Service Desk at 212-966-6400 upon arrival. Our service personnel will locate the driver immediately. Many of our vehicles are equipped with GPS based tracking devices that would allow the dispatcher at the service desk to see exactly where the vehicle and driver are located.
If the driver also has a contact number, usually your cellular phone number, he would also be making an attempt to contact you as well.
How can I cancel and what is your cancellation policy?
Cancellations must be made by phone within 24-48 hours of the pickup time for all specialty equipment and prior to 1 hour of the scheduled departure time for sedans.
Cancellations via email or fax will be accepted if transmitted prior to the 24-48 hour period, (whichever applies) before the pickup time.
When canceling a reservation, please ask for the cancellation number. This will insure that no charges will be made to your account.
In the event you do not to contact our office, you may be subject to a “No Show” charge.
What is your service guarantee?
When you place an order for service or make changes to a reservation you will receive an email confirmation. This confirmation is your guarantee that the vehicle will be at your specified location at the time you ordered. Your confirmation will show all the details of your trip. Changes to your original service request will generate a revised confirmation notice so that you can track the latest updates to your itinerary.
Do you provide car seats for small children and infants?
Yes – Automotive Luxury Service can help you if traveling with kids or with elderly guests.
To insure that drivers are educated on how to use car seats, booster seats and wheelchair assistance, Automotive Luxury gives them practice coverage in our driver training sessions. Infant seats, toddler and booster seats are all available on request.
If you need a special seat but don’t want to to drag it along on-board the plane or train with you, Automotive will hold your seat at our office for no extra charge and bring it back on your return. We’ve heard of companies who actually charge for this simple service!
Automotive Service can also provide a unique accompaniment program for under-age children traveling alone.
Can I select or omit certain drivers?
Of course you can. Your Automotive Luxury Professional Travel Assistant will know your preferences and you can always let us know if you prefer a certain driver or prefer to Omit certain drivers and we will note your account records accordingly.
What are your rates?
Automotive Luxury has very competitive rates. Due to the number of vehicles and various types of services it is impossible for us to list all our rates here. We suggest you contact us for a quote.
Still have questions about Limos and Cars in Staten Island New York or hiring Cheap Limo NJ? Contact us today.